Mintel’s research reveals that consumers are close to a tipping point
when they will turn against brands they perceive to be impacting on public health and environmental issues. Their concerns will compel progressive, innovative companies to intervene on their behalf
to challenge the status quo.
Mintel’s Senior Trends Consultant, Richard Cope, guides you through current consumer attitudes to sustainable and environmental issues and the corporate initiatives in place to regulate them.
Beautifully designed and packed with Mintel’s latest research, this content piece will help you get into the mindset of the consumer and will show how you can adapt to changing opinions.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW
TO FIND OUT:
- The issues consumers are most concerned about
- The opportunities for brands intervening
- The geographical spread of consumer concern
- How food and water production will have to change in the next 30 years
- The future scenarios your brand can tap into