Health and wellness market research
Health and wellness market clients use Mintel intelligence to get their businesses into better shape.
You want information and data on health and wellness markets worldwide – their size, segmentation, forecasts and shares.
You need to know the innovations, the fashions and the triggers for change. The trends, the fads – and how you tell one from the other.
Understanding the health and wellness consumer is crucial for you too – who they are, what they do, where they buy. How their thinking and behaviours are changing – and what that means for you.
How do we fit?
We take the health and wellness market’s pulse.
Our expert health and wellness analysts know all the key categories and their vital statistics, the new products and innovations, what’s driving consumer trends.
We draw on that mix of knowledge, rigour and understanding to produce the insights you need to carry on setting the pace. Supplements for your thinking.
- Food and health market
- Nutritional food and drink market
- Dieting and obesity market
- Vitamins and supplements market
- OTC, homeopathy and herbal remedies market
- Sexual health and contraceptives market
- Allergies market
- Suncare products market
- Health and fitness clubs market
- Leisure centres and swimming pools Sports participation
- Activity holidays market
- Mintel Household & Personal Care: the whole market covered online
- Mintel Global New Products Database (GNPD): five super categories, 20,000 items a month
- Mintel Oxygen: your customers – the who, what, where and why
- Mintel Inspire: real-time consumer trends – and the data behind them
- Global Market Navigator: historic and forecast data from the world’s major economies
- Mintel Product Retrieval: innovation and competition, to your door
- Mintel Quality Assurance: your products, tested
- Data Specifics
- Global new product launch
- Sales data
- Market size
- Market share
- Market forecast
- Market share
- Menu tracking
- Consumer research
- Sports participation
A selection of the team here to help you
Emily KrolHealth and Wellness Analyst
Emily worked in marketing research honing her skills in quantitative and qualitative studies.Her previous experience also includes working in media planning to strategically target messages to a particular audience.Emily holds a B.S. and M.S. in Advertising from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and has taken PhD courses at the University of Texas at Austin.
Iwona MamczurGlobal OTC Analyst
Iwona Mamczur spent three years working in OTC consultancy, where she gained in-depth market knowledge working on portfolio development, market access, switch and competitive intelligence projects.
Emma CliffordSenior Food Analyst
Before joining Mintel in 2011, Emma worked as a marketing information analyst at Marketforce and she gained retail experience from her time working as a fashion distributor for Debenhams at the company’s head office.