Mintel Household & Personal Care
Household & Personal Care (HPC) is our premium research service for the industry – every Mintel resource, one single focus. All the time.
You need breadth of coverage in one of the most diverse and fastest-moving of all consumer sectors. But you need depth of thought to spot the opportunities that will keep you ahead.
From dishwashing to cleaning, medication to vitamins, showering to shaving, our specialist team of world-class analysts covers the key categories of the household, over-the-counter health and personal care markets.
We know what’s happening worldwide.
The innovations. The new product launches. The sales figures and forecasts. The consumer trends.
We know them in granular detail. HPC’s singular focus allows our specialists to look further and think more deeply. Forensic intelligence to support your business planning.
And we can tell you what it all means. We analyse market data and consumer habits in the context of the wider cultural, social and technological trends we track across all our award-winning research. A strategic view of where your industry is heading.
- What’s inside?
- Monthly predictive analysis for 11 HPC categories covering consumers, products, companies and markets, based on our unique data sets in each
- A quarterly selection of the world’s most innovative household, personal care and over-the-counter health products, with expert video analysis of their individual strengths
- Case studies and HPC company news from around the globe
- Long-term trend tracking in consumer behaviour, ingredients, packaging, retail and demographics – all backed by case studies and their strategic implications
- Recommendations backed by robust data and ready for you to action
- What can it tell me?
- What’s happening in all the major HPC categories – all the time, all across the world
- Who’s innovating – in products, ingredients, packaging, labelling and design
- How your consumers are behaving, what they are thinking – how they are changing
- Where the opportunities and challenges for your business lie – and how you can respond to them
- What’s coming next