Sport and entertainment market research
Mintel’s sport and entertainment market clients don’t just play the game. They want to win.
This is a results business and you need to know the numbers – category sizes, segmentation, forecasts and share.
You want to be on top of the latest innovations in these markets as they land, and before they take off.
But it’s audiences who decide who wins, so you need to understand the consumer – the viewers, the listeners, the diners, the gamblers, the fans. What they do, where they go, what they choose, and why.
At Mintel, We always bring our A game.
Our entertainment and sport industry experts know the categories and their trends. They recognise the changing moods of the sport and entertainment consumer and can spot the trends and innovations that will most readily transfer.
That’s a powerful combination. Our robust data, rigorous research and creative insights can provide the inspiration for your next big hit. The right notes and the right results.
- Spectator sports market
- Sports participation market
- Gambling market
- Cinema market
- Music, concerts and festivals market
- Television and video market
- Gaming market
- Books market
- Pubs, restaurants and nightclubs market
- Mintel Oxygen: your customers – the who, what, where and why
- Mintel Inspire: real-time consumer trends – and the data behind them
- Mintel Global Market Navigator: historic and forecast data from the world’s major economies
- Mintel Consulting: bespoke research and recommendations
- Mintel Field Services: mystery shopping, product retrieval, assurance of quality
- Data Specifics
- Consumer research
- Population and demographics
- Market Size
- Market share
- Market Segmentation
- Market Forecast
- Brand communication
- Brand research
- Brand preference