From fast answers to deep insights, Mintel has provided research and intelligence solutions to consumer-focused businesses for more than 50 years. With a combination of world-class syndicated tools and custom insight solutions, we are the eyes and ears in the markets that matter and the insights behind our clients’ next big idea.
Mintel is seeking a Project Manager to join our global Project Management Office (PMO), The PMO team manages projects within the Mintel business, including business transformation, to NPD launches, based in our Kuala Lumpur office.
What You Will Be Doing
You will oversee the project management of projects based in APAC regions, including but not limited to:
- Business Efficiency & Productivity Projects
- Multi Enterprise size projects
- Office Relocation
- PMO software Analysis and support
As a member of Mintel’s project management office, you will report to Mintel’s Global Head of Project Management to ensure consistency with how projects are managed and reported on to leadership teams.You will develop a positive relationship with stakeholders and clients, ensuring successful scoping and delivery of projects.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years experience in project management or leading project team
- Degree in Project Management or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to align your approach with the newly created PMO in the organisation
- Experience in global stakeholder management
- Experience in managing complex dependencies
- Experience in optimising project plans around available resources
- Working across multiple teams and departments
- Successful project communications and delivering to deadlines
What We Offer
- Culture that supports true collaboration whilst embracing remote working.
- Flexible start and end times.
- Blended (office/home) approach to work.
- Approach to personal development where we encourage individuals to grow and share what they’ve learned.
- Social events, both within the department and across the company.
- Generous annual leave and wider circle employee benefits.
- Additional one day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Membership in Employee Resource Groups (Mintel Diversity, Mintel Wellness and Mintel Gives).
- Giving back is part of our culture with this in mind, Mintel gives employee 2 days leave per year to join local volunteering activity organised by our Mintel Gives (where applicable).
- Mental health and wellbeing support via Modern Health App.
- Beautifully designed offices to foster collaboration and fun.
Mintel is an equal opportunity employer that committed to the strength of an inclusive workplace.