Client Success Manager, South East Asia (Based in SG)
From fast answers to deep insights, Mintel has provided research and intelligence solutions to consumer-focused businesses for more than 50 years. With a combination of world-class syndicated tools and custom insight solutions, we are the eyes and ears in the markets that matter and the insights behind our clients’ next big idea.
Are you passionate about data, consumer trends and innovation? Do you have that special blend of analytical and people skills? Would you like to work in a dynamic and international team and support a prestigious portfolio of global brands and local companies across the South East Asia region? If yes, this could be the right job for you.
You will be working with some of the world’s leading FMCG brands to ensure Mintel's market leading data and insight is applied to support their commercial objectives. You will achieve this by providing best-in-class levels of service through the whole client lifecycle of onboarding, training, and product engagement. You could be guiding some of South East Asia’s most recognisable brands to uncover the trends behind zero-waste launches, emerging flavours, marketing to Generation Z, and much more!
What You Will Be Doing
Maintain, and continue to grow, Mintel’s industry-leading client satisfaction and retention rates.
With Mintel clients:
● Show the value of Mintel’s data and insights. Interactions may include:
− Delivering advanced training and adoption of Mintel products.
− Proactively communicating with clients about the most relevant product features/insights for their specific business needs.
− Responding to client briefs and preparing analysis to bring data to life using pre-published syndicated content.
− Presenting syndicated content to clients in an interactive and confident manner.
Who we are looking for
- 3 years’+ experience gained in a B2B research or professional services environment. A passion and knowledge for the world of FMCG is also highly desirable.
- Highly developed analytical skills, able to quickly interpret a wealth of information from different sources to build compelling stories with a commercial conclusion
- Advanced standard in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with first class communication skills. This includes being totally at ease on the telephone or face to face with clients at a variety of levels.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise/ manage a heavy work flow.
- A solution-driven and results focused attitude. Having the right attitude; based on enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook, should all be characteristics you cherish and display.
- Flexibility to travel regularly within South East Asia region to meet with clients.
- Ideally you will have completed a business-related degree.
What We Offer
- Culture that supports true collaboration whilst embracing remote working.
- Flexible start and end times.
- Blended (office/home) approach to work.
- Approach to personal development where we encourage individuals to grow and share what they’ve learned.
- Social events, both within the department and across the company.
- Home office IT equipment allowance, as the working model will be a blend of office and home working.
- Generous annual leave and wider circle employee benefits.
- Additional one day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Membership in Employee Resource Groups (Mintel Diversity, Mintel Wellness and Mintel Gives).
- Giving back is part of our culture with this in mind, Mintel gives employee 2 days leave per year to join local volunteering activity organised by our Mintel Gives (where applicable).
- Mental health and wellbeing support via Modern Health App.
- Beautifully designed offices to foster collaboration and fun.
Mintel is an equal opportunity employer that committed to the strength of an inclusive workplace.