to Download your copy
Here at Mintel, we understand the importance of having confidence in how your data is handled, which is why we only ask for your data in order to:
- Provide you with relevant, and beneficial, communications
- Give you the opportunity to engage with our sales team
- Ensure the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- Better understand how people interact with our website
You have the right to object to this processing or to change the communications we send you at any time.
Why are brick and mortar stores still important?
As online players continue to pressure shops, our latest insights show that brick and mortar stores still have a significant role to play. It may be true that online shopping has enjoyed incredible growth in recent years, but the vast majority of retail spending still happens on the high street.
The retail powershift
While some iconic retail brands have shut their doors forever in the last decade, other once smaller players have been growing into significant players, demonstrating that brands don’t always need an online presence to succeed in Britain’s retail sector.
Discover the brands disrupting today’s retail industry and how they are perfecting the rebalancing act between offline and online, as well as insights into:
- – UK grocery’s decade of drama
- – The retail consumer revolution
- – 2020’s upcoming challenges
To find out more download a free copy now!