Mintel Beauty & Personal Care
Mintel Beauty & Personal Care (Mintel BPC) is our premium research service for the beauty industry.
Mintel BPC is for strategic marketing and brand managers, research and development, business development and legal, innovation and insight managers, packaging and design, sales and category managers.
If you work in these fields in the beauty industry, you need research that matches strategic insight with granular detail, and which moves as fast as the market itself.
Our specialist, global team of world-class analysts is as dedicated to Beauty & Personal Care as you are.
Mintel’s industry experts have access to the most credible sources of data, news and opinion in the marketplace today.
They mine that rich seam for innovation, trends, inspiration, so they can give you not just the details and numbers of the here and now, but a clear insight into what’s coming next.
Mintel Beauty & Personal Care has everything you expect from a Mintel service, but its singular focus allows our specialists to dig deeper, look further, think harder and move at an even faster pace. More updates, more detail, more strategy.
More regular, more forensic, more predictive. Even more essential.
- What’s inside?
- Monthly predictive analysis for nine Beauty & Personal Care categories covering consumers, products, companies and markets, based on our unique data sets in each
- Case studies and beauty company news from around the globe
- Long-term trend tracking in consumer behaviour, ingredients, packaging, retail and demographics – all backed by case studies, implications and a curated product wall
- Virtual tours of hot new retail concepts and trend-setting cities worldwide
- Inspirational concepts in packaging and brand communications
- Access to our databases on new global new product launches, market sizes and lifestyle trends
- What can it tell me?
- What’s happening in all the major Beauty & Personal Care categories – all the time, all across the world
- Who’s innovating – in products, ingredients, packaging, retail and design
- How your consumers are behaving, what they are thinking – how they are changing
- Where the opportunities and challenges for your business lie – and how you can respond to them
- What’s coming next