Beauty market research
Some beauty market research is only looking at what is happening in the market right now. Our cosmetics and beauty clients rely on us to predict what is coming next.
You want information on the beauty industry’s categories and markets; their size, segmentation, growth forecasts and trends.
You need to know about innovation in beauty: the new products, the successes, the failures – and what separates one from the other.
You need to understand the beauty consumer: who they are, what they buy, where they buy and why. How their behaviours are changing, and what that means for your brand.
At Mintel, our global team of world-class analysts don’t only pinpoint what’s hot now but more importantly predict what’s coming next – so market leaders like you can influence the beauty industry dynamics, create successful products and stay one step ahead of your competitors.
How do we fit?
At Mintel, we know what’s next in the beauty & personal care industry. We inform 3,000 brands globally and our beauty industry experts set the trends for the industry, anticipate innovation and interpret future consumer choices.
Our specialist team of beauty market analysts distil that knowledge into creative, actionable insights that can make a real difference to your work. Data you can depend on, opinions you can trust.
Backed with the most credible sources available in the beauty marketplace and combined with over 150 years of experience, instinct, creativity and a clear understanding of future human behavioural changes, we are able to offer you a vision of the future – the most valuable asset to you.
- Mintel Beauty & Personal Care (BPC): the whole beauty industry covered online
- Mintel Global New Products Database (GNPD): five super categories, 20,000 products a month
- Mintel Oxygen: your customers – the who, what, where and why
- Mintel Inspire: real-time consumer trends – and the data behind them
- Mintel Consulting: bespoke research and recommendations
- Mintel Field Services: mystery shopping, product retrieval, assurance of quality
- Data Specifics
- Consumer research
- Global new product launches
- Beauty market sales data
- Market sizes
- Market forecast
- Brand communications
- Market share
- Beauty product formulations
- Beauty claims
- Packaging concepts
- Retail concepts