Account Manager, NZ
From fast answers to deep insights, Mintel has provided research and intelligence solutions to consumer-focused businesses for more than 50 years. With a combination of world-class syndicated tools and custom insight solutions, we are the eyes and ears in the markets that matter and the insights behind our clients’ next big idea.
We are looking for a smart and energetic Account Manager to join our team in Auckland.
This is an exciting opportunity as we enter a new phae in our business, providing a game changing way for our clients to conduct their insights discovery, through AI. We are revolutionising the way our clients find insights, boosting efficiency and effectiveness within their businesses.
As our product speaks for itself this gives our Account Managers the opportunity to do more of what they love, building relationships, identifying opportunities and working on interesting projects to solve complex business problems for our clients in FMCG.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Growing existing account relationships. Across a portfolio of key accounts, you will be using your excellent communication skills, strong follow-up and sharp attention to detail to enhance your existing relationships.
- Networking. Identifying new champions and revenue streams by networking throughout assigned accounts and by leveraging contacts throughout the industry.
- Lead with insight. Using insight to demonstrate value to our clients, supporting their business decisions and growth.
- Delivering Creative Business Solutions. Ensuring clients are getting the most out of the data. Proving ROI to aid in retention of business.
- Negotiating and closing contracts. Delivering industry-leading renewal rates and owning the strategy and pricing of local key accounts, inclusive of growth and service plans.
- Demonstrating Expertise in FMCG. Ensuring you are constantly on the pulse of what is happening within the consumer packaged goods and market research industries
Who We Are Looking for:
- Client-Obsessed: You live for your clients, know their businesses inside out from strategic objectives to organisational structures. And network at the highest possible levels across your portfolio to ensure there is appropriate executive level engagement.
- Commercially-minded: You have a proven track record of delivering return on investment and achieving sales targets by easily identifying potential growth opportunities and successfully demonstrating the value Mintel data can provide.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of your portfolio.
- Creative problem-solver: You are able to identify complex problems based on a broad range of factors. You also are able to develop & implement optimal solutions. You establish key results, you track learnings and you embrace continuous improvement
- A Collaborator: You are a team player who is focused on the broader good and the success of the organization. In this spirit you are also comfortable providing and receiving feedback, so that we are all able to continuously learn & improve, together.
We Hope You’ll Like Our
- Culture that supports true collaboration whilst embracing remote working.
- Flexible start and end times.
- Blended (office/home) approach to work.
- Approach to personal development where we encourage individuals to grow and share what they’ve learned.
- Social events, both within the department and across the company.
- Generous annual leave and wider circle employee benefits.
- Additional one day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Membership in Employee Resource Groups (Mintel Diversity, Mintel Wellness and Mintel Gives).
- Giving back is part of our culture with this in mind, Mintel gives employee 2 days leave per year to join local volunteering activity organised by our Mintel Gives (where applicable).
- Mental health and wellbeing support via Modern Health App and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Beautifully designed offices to foster collaboration and fun.
Mintel is an equal opportunity employer that committed to the strength of an inclusive workplace.