Account Manager - FMCG – DACH (M/F/D)
From fast answers to deep insights, Mintel has provided research and intelligence solutions to consumer-focused businesses for more than 50 years. With a combination of world-class syndicated tools and custom insight solutions, we are the eyes and ears in the markets that matter and the insights behind our clients’ next big idea.
We are looking for a smart and energetic Account Manager to join our team in Dusseldorf.
This is an exciting opportunity as we enter a new phase in our business, providing a game changing way for our clients to conduct their insights discovery, through AI. We are revolutionising the way our clients find insights, boosting efficiency and effectiveness within their businesses.
As our product speaks for itself this gives our Account Managers the opportunity to do more of what they love, building relationships, identifying opportunities and working on interesting projects to solve complex business problems for our clients in FMCG.
What You Will Be Doing:
Growing existing account relationships. Across a portfolio of key accounts across the DACH region, you will be using your excellent communication skills, strong follow-up and sharp attention to detail to enhance your existing relationships.
· Networking. Identifying new champions and revenue streams by networking throughout assigned accounts and by leveraging contacts throughout the industry.
· Lead with insight. Using insight to demonstrate value to our clients, supporting their business decisions and growth.
· Delivering Creative Business Solutions. Ensuring clients are getting the most out of the data. Proving ROI to aid in retention of business.
· Negotiating and closing contracts. Delivering industry-leading renewal rates and owning the strategy and pricing of local key accounts, inclusive of growth and service plans.
· Demonstrating Expertise in FMCG, you will be looking after clients across the food and drink, beauty and personal care sectors. Ensuring you are constantly on the pulse of what is happening within the consumer packaged goods and market research industries
Who We Are Looking for:
· Client-Obsessed: You live for your clients, know their businesses inside out from strategic objectives to organisational structures. And network at the highest possible levels across your
portfolio to ensure there is appropriate executive level engagement.
· Commercially-minded: You have a proven track record of delivering return on investment and achieving sales targets by easily identifying potential growth opportunities and successfully demonstrating the value Mintel data can provide.
· Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the success of your portfolio.
· Creative problem-solver: You are able to identify complex problems based on a broad range of factors. You also are able to develop and implement optimal solutions. You establish key results, you track learnings and you embrace continuous improvement
· A Collaborator: You are a team player who is focused on the broader good and the success of the organization. In this spirit you are also comfortable providing and receiving feedback, so that we are all able to continuously learn and improve, together.
All candidates will need to be fluent in both English and German.
What We Offer:
· Competitive salary coupled with an uncapped commission structure.
· Flexibility in work hours, including hybrid working arrangements.
· 30 days of annual leave, personal coaching sessions, and more.
· Mobility allowance
· Join a diverse, inspiring, and collaborative team in the heart of Düsseldorf.
· Opportunity for career advancement within a globally recognized market intelligence agency.
· Established international company but with a start-up atmosphere in the new for initiative) growing German office (personal responsibility, autonomous work and freedom
· State of the art office in the Düsseldorf media harbour including access to a gym 24/7