Senior Client Success Manager, South APAC (Based in KL)
From fast answers to deep insights, Mintel has provided research and intelligence solutions to consumer-focused businesses for more than 50 years. With a combination of world-class syndicated tools and custom insight solutions, we are the eyes and ears in the markets that matter and the insights behind our clients’ next big idea.
The focus of this role is to support the continued high growth and retention rate of Mintel Key Accounts in South APAC (Singapore, Malaysia, India etc). You will achieve this by coordinating Client Success activities to ensure Mintel's market leading data and insight is applied to its full extent within our clients’ business to support their commercial objectives. You are an expert in providing best-in-class levels of service through the whole client lifecycle of onboarding, product adoption, value-led engagement, advocacy and retention.
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior CSM owns the execution of the Mintel service model within the South APAC Key Accounts program. They will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of Client Success elements of the program, and will work closely with the regional Sales Directors and wider Account Management team to ensure resources are adequately aligned and focused in the right areas. The overall goal is to ensure clients maximise the use and application of Mintel's data and insights to its full extent, and collecting evidence of how this is supporting their’ business goals.
Maintain and continue to grow Mintel’s industry-leading client satisfaction and retention rates by owning the following tasks:
- Collaborate with South APAC commercial managers in ensuring to create and delivering success plans that will achieve regional retention and growth goals.
- Represent the APAC Client Success team at Global Key Account events, and maintain regular contact with regional Client Success counterparts to ensure coordinated and consistent support for accounts with cross-regional expectations of service delivery.
- Prioritize, delegate and QC client work, including short-term, reactive requests and also longer-term proactive work targeted to achieve our clients’ business goals. This may include:
- Responses to client briefs and prepare analysis, customise presentations and bring data to life using Mintel tools and syndicated content.
- Presentations to clients across a variety of formats to deliver insightful, thought provoking analysis.
- Delivering advanced training of Mintel products to clients and run group workshops to showcase how Mintel data will support their strategic decisions where necessary.
- Follow up on key client interactions to understand how the Mintel service model has supported the client and delivered value, and ensure activities are efficiently logged on our CRM system.
- Educate internal audiences on new, valuable client use cases and act as a client advocate in internal discussions; provide internal advice to sales, product development, content and marketing on new applications for our products and how we can better serve our clients.
- Proactively contribute to the development, delivery and measurement of the overall APAC client success strategy.
Who we are looking for
- 5-7 years’ experience gained in a B2B environment working with research application for various industries and job roles, ideally with FMCG background.
- A track record of delivering value to complex clients with large employee bases, an understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models, and a passion for driving revenue and growth.
- Highly developed analytical skills, able to interpret a wealth of information from Mintel’s suite of products to build compelling stories with a commercial conclusion that will help drive our clients’ business forward (Mintel product training will be provided).
- A proven ability in identifying potential problems and providing pragmatic solutions.
- Professional competency in English to assist clients across APAC
- Advanced standard in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and Salesforce.
- An approachable, collaborative style to create opportunities for groups to work together. Having the right attitude; based on enthusiasm, ambition, and a positive outlook, should all be characteristics you cherish and display.
- Flexibility to travel regularly within APAC to meet with clients and attend trade events.
What We Offer
- Culture that supports true collaboration whilst embracing remote working.
- Flexible start and end times.
- Blended (office/home) approach to work.
- Approach to personal development where we encourage individuals to grow and share what they’ve learned.
- Social events, both within the department and across the company.
- Home office IT equipment allowance, as the working model will be a blend of office and home working.
- Generous annual leave and wider circle employee benefits.
- Additional one day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Membership in Employee Resource Groups (Mintel Diversity, Mintel Wellness and Mintel Gives).
- Giving back is part of our culture with this in mind, Mintel gives employee 2 days leave per year to join local volunteering activity organised by our Mintel Gives (where applicable).
- Mental health and wellbeing support via Modern Health App.
- Beautifully designed offices to foster collaboration and fun.
Mintel is an equal opportunity employer that committed to the strength of an inclusive workplace.